Kerri Honaker, M.S., M.A., LPC, BCIA
Ms. Honaker is the founder and director of neuroAgility, PC. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor with graduate degrees in Clinical Psychology and in Counseling and Family Therapy. She brings elements from the sports world to her work, combining psychology, performance and a natural motivational style. She has been competitive in gymnastics, tennis, basketball, and soccer. She loves skiing powder and enjoys pretty much anything outdoors. Kerri also practices mindfulness based stress reduction in her work and her life: “MBSR is such a powerful tool; it is both expansive and applicable in the moment.” She incorporates these concepts with clients and her business as a whole.
Ms. Honaker is board certified in neurofeedback from the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (BCIA). She is a member of AAPB (Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback), iSNR (international Society of Neuronal Regulation), AASP (Association of Applied Sport Psychology), and BIAC (Brain Injury Association of Colorado).
- HEADSTRONG Healing the hidden wounds of war. Advisory Board Member. April 2022 to present
- Google – Boulder Colorado, April 2018 Google Presentation.doc
- Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado – Fall Conference – Denver, Colorado, October 2017 Panel
- Denver Academy Colorado, Parent Education Evening – Denver, Colorado, November 2013
- Children’s Hospital Colorado, Adolescent Health Conference – Aurora, Colorado, October 2013 Brochure
- Denver Academy – Denver, Colorado, April 2010
- Eating Recovery Center – Denver Colorado, May 2010
- Colorado Neurological Institute – Englewood, Colorado, March 2010
- Boulder Valley School District Panel Discussion: Brainstorm – Boulder, Colorado, January 2009
- Boulder Community Hospital, Inservice to hospital staff: What is qEEG and neurofeedback, Case Study Presentation – Boulder, Colorado, August 2004
- Boulder Valley School District Panel Discussion: Breaking Down Barriers to Success – Boulder, Colorado, October 2003