Neurofeedback, Neurotherapy, EEG Biofeedback, LORETA neurofeedback
Founded in Boulder, Colorado in 1998, neuroAgility, PC is a clinical center for enhancement of performance, attention and emotional regulation utilizing state-of-the-art technology integrated with medicine and psychology. Our specialty areas are: ADD, ADHD, Brain Injury (mTBI), Anxiety, Seizures, PTSD, Veterans, (*Clinical Partner with headstrong, Cornell University). We also work with Athletes and other performers in gaining the mental edge. The Center was co-founded by Earle Shugerman, M.D., and Kerri Honaker, M.S., M.A., LPC, BCIA.
GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
The science behind neurofeedback is essential for its success. As you are choosing which neurofeedback alternative may be right for you, our clinic works with SURFACE/TRADITIONAL neurofeedback and LORETA neurofeedback, both of which are well researched and provide state of the art quality training. Be careful, be choosy, this is YOUR brain. You can find less expensive clinics that offer less precise and less powerful approaches administered by personnel often with minimal or no clinical training or you can get it right the first time.
- Our brain maps are 19 channel international system, recorded on state of the art equipment
- Compare this to what is being offered by other clinics you may be considering
- Are they offering a 2, 4, 8 channel system? None of these offer the accuracy and specificity afforded by our equipment
- Our clinical team includes: Board certified psychiatrist, BCIA credentialied and licensed clinic director, biomedical engineer, consultants include Dr. Stockdale, Dr. Lubar.
- Our brain maps are referenced against the Thatcher Data Base (National Institute of Health), largest most advanced data base instrument of its kind.
We invite you to explore this website to learn more, or give us a call today.
Analogous to the way that Physical Therapy helps a person gain strength, flexibility, and range of motion, neurofeedback allows a person to gain mastery over anxiety, focus, concentration, and relaxation. It also creates flexibility in the mind. Cognitive flexibility is as important as physical flexibility. We think of neurofeedback as Physical Therapy for the brain. We employ qEEG (quantitative electroencephalogram) and EEG biofeedback (also called neurofeedback or neurotherapy) to train individuals to alter their brainwaves.
To accomplish this, we first create a brain map (qEEG) — a picture of the activity in a person’s brain before training. This is done by …more
- Adult ADD/ADHD
- Child/Teen ADD/ADHD
- Brain Injury
- Aspergers / Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Seizure Disorders
The neuroAgility staff offer expertise in qEEG and Neurofeedback (Traditional and LORETA) integrated with a performance, wellness, and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) approach. Psychotherapy, Sport Psychology, and Clinical Psychiatry referrals if warranted. We offer state-of-the-art training that is respectful and non-stigmatizing; we build on your strengths leading to a sense of self-mastery.…more